Long time no blogs

Till Today

  

Today it is 7th August 2020. People in Earth went through corona virus pandemic for almost 6 months. It was a long period. People lost their jobs their income. Our lifestyle completely changed. We have adopted this new lifestyle. 

Almost all companies told their employees to work from home. My company was no exception. I worked for home for almost 2 months during the lockdown. And then I gave resignation. My parents, my wife, my ASM, my Chinese manager and my Training Manager all asked me why? Why now? 

My TM told me to take leave for 7 days then join. I took leave for 20 days and again sent my resignation letter. The letter was accepted. 

During the lockdown period I started a home delivery business in my town and it has been going very well till now. I sold lots of masks, sanitizers, gloves and delivered grocery, vegetables, medicine, cosmetics, electronics (and what not!) to many homes. 

I turned my website blogrator.com into a E commerce website. But mainly the orders I have been receiving in whatsapp. I have hired few people who are working great. Besides I have provided them masks and tshirts with our brand logo printed. I have purchased packaging machine, price level machine so far. Lets see how far it goes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Real Estate Business Need SEO services?

9-keypoint On-page SEO Checklist